We believe that the success of any organisation and that of its employees depends very largely on the employees themselves.
We provide equal opportunities and are committed to the principle of equality regardless of race, creed, colour, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief. We apply employment policies which are fair, equitable and consistent with the skills and abilities of our employees and the needs of the business and ensure that all employees are accorded equal opportunity for recruitment, training and promotion and, in all jobs of like work, on equal terms and conditions of employment.
Where applicable, all vacancies are advertised internally, in the local press and on our website. All applications for employment must be supported by an Application Form (see attached) and a covering letter sent to the following:-
or by mail
The Human Resources Manager
Unit 3, Northgate Business Centre
In addition Fortuna Healthcare takes a positive approach to employing disabled people and makes a commitment to the five main principles which is the reason why, Fortuna has been accredited with the 'Two Ticks' Disability Symbol.
The principles Fortuna Healthcare adhere to are:
- Interview all job applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and consider them on their abilities
- Ensure there is a mechanism in place to discuss, at any time, but at least once a year, with disabled employees what can be done to make sure they develop and use their abilities.
- Make every effort when employees become disabled to ensure they stay in employment
- Take action to ensure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed to make these commitments work
- Review the five commitments each year and what has been achieved, plan ways to improve on them and let employees and Jobcentre Plus know about progress and future plans
Because of these commitments Fortuna Healthcare is accredited with the 'Two Ticks' Disability Symbol.
Click the above to download an application form.